At OLOL we believe that a uniform serves several important purposes:
- It gives the pupils a sense of belonging
- It helps to develop pride in their school
- It is practical for parents [no more great debates about what to wear in the morning!]
Obviously we depend on your co-operation and support in our policy which has been very well received by parents.
OUR UNIFORM CONSISTS OF:
- Navy sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan embroidered with the school logo or without
- Navy skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey trousers
- White blouse/shirt
- School tie (not elasticated)
- Sensible low heeled shoes – no trainers.
- Girls – summer dress in blue check/gingham
- Boys – short sleeved, blue polo shirt and grey shorts.
- Navy Cardigan/ jumper with or without logo/Navy sweatshirt with logo
Summer uniform is worn between Easter and October dependent upon seasonal variation of temperature. From the Whit holiday to the end of the Summer term, summer uniform is compulsory.