At our school, a range of activities are provided for children at the end of the school day, the timetable is available below. These clubs focus on enabling children, by developing basic and key skills (Friendship Club/ Reading club), extending, building on class activities (Science Club/ Football Club/ Netball Club) or enriching, providing new opportunities for learning outside of the National Curriculum (Gymnastics, Yoga, Choir). The school produces a timetable for Out of Hours Learning termly, which is distributed to parents. The Out of Hours Clubs foster a sense of team spirit and co-operation amongst our children. The school takes part in several leagues and competitions allowing for all year groups to participate in a wide variety of competitions including individual and team sports.
Below is a timetable for the clubs running this Spring term. All clubs start at 3pm and finish at 4pm. All clubs that are ran by school staff are free of charge, those that are chargeable are indicated below and are run by outside agencies.
Details on how to sign up to a specific club will be communicated to parents/ guardians via Class Dojos.
- Year 1/2 Multisports - Mondays (charge applicable)
- Year 4/5 and 6 Gymnastics - Tuesdays (charge applicable)
- Year 5 & 6 Netball Club - Tuesdays
- Year 1 Craft & Story Time Club - Tuesdays
- Year 4/5/6 Choir - Wednesdays
- Year 5/6 Boys Football Cub - Wednesdays
- Year 2 BeeBot Computing Club - Wednesdays
- Year 5/6 Computing Club - Thursdays (after February half term)
- Year 5/6 Girls Football Club - Thursdays
- Year 4/5 Chess Club - Thursdays
- Year 3/4/5/6 Multisports - Fridays (charge applicable)